Catching up

Hello loyal readers,

I thought I'd drop one of the few videos that I got this spring as a way to break up the constant stream of Covid-19 updates.  Honestly, the news can be fairly brutal and I'm not pleased with either political party right now.  The Republicans are handling this crisis about as poorly as you can, and the Democrats are more focused on exploiting the situation than they are about fixing it.  Hilarious fun when the government cares more about pointing fingers than they do about helping. 

With that out of the way, we did manage to have a team meeting today for the first time in about a month.  Zoom Meeting to the rescue.  It was fun catching up and seeing where the guys are right now.  With everyone scattered across the country it was nice just to check in and see where guys are mentally.  I believe most are doing a good job staying up on their fitness.  This spring will be a difficult grind with the social distancing and junior programs being shut down, but these meetings should be beneficial.  

We also had great news on the academic front.  The team posted a 3.31 overall gpa for the winter term, taking top honors for men's programs at OSU.  While spring gpas will be difficult to come by with all the changes going on, it was nice to see the team pushing hard to continue their trend of upward trajectory with the grades.  

I hope you're all doing well.  We'll get through this.  


Comments

Popular Posts