Sloppy weather

I'm still out on whether or not the weather has taken a turn for fall, though I'm starting to lean that way.

The forecast has rain predicted from today all the way out till next Thursday, with the odds of rain increasing exponentially.

I'm not quite ready for the rain.  I'd like a few more days of warm sunshine and those glorious crisp fall days that make living in the Northwest a special treat.

There's a fine balance between the misty mornings with fog, and the mornings of damp drizzle or pure rain where you come home feeling like a sponge.  Those days it seems like nothing will ever be dry, and of course once it is, you head back out for the afternoon practice.

On the bright side, I now get to try out the new bilge pump newly installed in the launch I currently use.  Goodbye hand pumps, hello automation.  It truly is a rough life.

Comments

Popular Posts