New laptop

I wish I had something more exciting to post about, but sadly, it's been steady as she goes at practice.  We are coming up on our first regatta, and then spring break training, but for now that's in the distance.

Right now the most, "exciting" thing that's happened is that my laptop died an expected, yet still sudden death, and needed to be replaced.

I've gone back and forth between Apple and PC, and currently I'm in Apple's corner.  I've worked with PCs my whole life, and made the switch to a MacBook Pro a few years ago after watching my brand new Sony crash and burn - never figured out why, and never was able to get a warranty on it.  I haven't fallen in love with Apple, but I have adjusted to the differences.  The option to return to PC presented itself today, however I haven't been impressed with Windows 8 or 10 - needless updates over Windows 7 in my opinion - so despite cringing at the price, I went with Apple.

Currently I'm in the exciting throes of setting up the computer, and watching Netflix on the iPad.

At least it's something.  

Comments

Popular Posts