New Years, new you?
Hello loyal readers.
2015 is coming to an end, 2016 is lurking, and change is in the air.
2015 was an epic year, and while I normally refrain from using qualifiers such as, "epic," 2015 certainly qualifies.
I had a fantastic internship at Oregon State working with the women's rowing program. I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to work with the 3V8 and watched it race at the Pac-12 championships.
I also balanced grad school with the workload, and finished up the IAL (Intercollegiate Athletic Leadership Masters of Education program) this July, graduating with the first coaching cohort in program history. I made some fantastic future connections, and some good friends.
I'm looking forward to what 2016 will bring. But for now, I'm looking forward to an evening with friends for New Years.
Happy continued holidays readers.
2015 is coming to an end, 2016 is lurking, and change is in the air.
2015 was an epic year, and while I normally refrain from using qualifiers such as, "epic," 2015 certainly qualifies.
I had a fantastic internship at Oregon State working with the women's rowing program. I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to work with the 3V8 and watched it race at the Pac-12 championships.
I also balanced grad school with the workload, and finished up the IAL (Intercollegiate Athletic Leadership Masters of Education program) this July, graduating with the first coaching cohort in program history. I made some fantastic future connections, and some good friends.
I'm looking forward to what 2016 will bring. But for now, I'm looking forward to an evening with friends for New Years.
Happy continued holidays readers.

Comments