End of an era...
I'm going to wade into this topic both briefly, and carefully.
I will also state, clearly, that I have no, none, zero, zip inside information on this topic.
Also, out of respect for the process, and those involved, I will not engage in speculation, and offer only my - brief - opinion.
All that being said, if you're a rowing coach, live in the Seattle area, know anything about rowing in general, then I'm sure you've heard/read/seen the news about the coaching change at the University of Washington involving the women's rowing program.
To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I thought my friend who shot me the text was kidding around. It'd been a slow Thanksgiving weekend where rowing was involved, and I thought they were just having a laugher.
Nope.
This sport finds a way to remind me yearly to expect the unexpected. That's all I've got folks.
I will also state, clearly, that I have no, none, zero, zip inside information on this topic.
Also, out of respect for the process, and those involved, I will not engage in speculation, and offer only my - brief - opinion.
All that being said, if you're a rowing coach, live in the Seattle area, know anything about rowing in general, then I'm sure you've heard/read/seen the news about the coaching change at the University of Washington involving the women's rowing program.
To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I thought my friend who shot me the text was kidding around. It'd been a slow Thanksgiving weekend where rowing was involved, and I thought they were just having a laugher.
Nope.
This sport finds a way to remind me yearly to expect the unexpected. That's all I've got folks.

Comments