Inventory finished

Inventory for the year is complete and up to date. I finished e-mailing the last lists this afternoon and then rewarded myself for coming in under my self imposed deadline with a leisurely lunch at one of my favorite spots.

Since Saturday I have inventoried the boat house. brought the city and insurance company lists up to date, inspected the existing equipment and made recommendations on needed repairs and replacement and managed to learn a few things about the club that I didn't know. For example, we own a computer and laser printer. I don't know where they are and haven't seen or heard of anyone using it in the last two years but we own one. We also own a rather expensive set of Motorola two way radios. They are in the same place as the computer.

That concludes one of my projects for the week. The last remaining project is clearing out our winter workout facility. While it was glorious while it lasted, it unfortunately was rented a few weeks ago and we must vacate and move back to our old location. Hopefully something new will come through in the next few months. Our old facility is for all purposes old, drafty and difficult to get to. We shall see what happens.

The final project of this season is one that I've been putting off finishing. I need to write my review for the season and look back at what worked and what didn't and figure out how I am going to change that. I've been thinking about it but I haven't gotten much further than the planning stages unfortunately. I'm not exactly motivated to crack open the binder and look back at the season because doing so means that this season has officially come to a close. Call it crazy but I'm just not ready to admit that we hit the wall.

All that being said, I am looking forward to building yet another coaching tool. Check the other blog to stay up to date.

Comments

Popular Posts