Vacation is over
It's hard to believe but Christmas has come and gone, New Years is right around the corner and we're almost ready to resume winter practice.
The holidays went by very quickly and seem to get shorter each year. I spent a good amount of time catching up on some reading and spent time catching up with the family in California. I also got to work through some of the paperwork that I've been neglecting and finally feel like I've caught up. Having looked at test results and practices I've got the rest of winter mapped out focusing on improving areas that I believe are lacking. I'm still working on a way to finally get through with some of these guys that they simply aren't working hard enough but I'm close to reaching the conclusion that the only way they'll see it is by racing.
As nice as the break was I'm definitely ready to get back to it. I've stocked and overstocked my personal medical and coaching supplies and even got some extra wrenches and such in my stocking this year so I'm ready to hit the road.
The holidays went by very quickly and seem to get shorter each year. I spent a good amount of time catching up on some reading and spent time catching up with the family in California. I also got to work through some of the paperwork that I've been neglecting and finally feel like I've caught up. Having looked at test results and practices I've got the rest of winter mapped out focusing on improving areas that I believe are lacking. I'm still working on a way to finally get through with some of these guys that they simply aren't working hard enough but I'm close to reaching the conclusion that the only way they'll see it is by racing.
As nice as the break was I'm definitely ready to get back to it. I've stocked and overstocked my personal medical and coaching supplies and even got some extra wrenches and such in my stocking this year so I'm ready to hit the road.

Comments