You're how old?
34.
I don't feel as though I'm 34, but the birth certificate doesn't lie.
It's been a really fun 12 months. Since June 22, 2014 I've:
- Gone to graduate school & will complete my degree in three weeks.
- Met a lot of new friends.
- Reconnected with a long lost friend.
- Made some fantastic new career connections.
- Led the 3V8 to a 4th place finish at the Pac-12s.
- Rededicated myself to honing my craft and learned to appreciate taking things slow.
- Sold a house (THANK GOD).
- Gone on a couple of dates (WHOA).
- Made some strong personal changes.
So now, as June 22, 2015 comes to an end (16 minutes prior to this post) I look back on this year with many fond memories, and excitedly await what's to come.
I don't feel as though I'm 34, but the birth certificate doesn't lie.
It's been a really fun 12 months. Since June 22, 2014 I've:
- Gone to graduate school & will complete my degree in three weeks.
- Met a lot of new friends.
- Reconnected with a long lost friend.
- Made some fantastic new career connections.
- Led the 3V8 to a 4th place finish at the Pac-12s.
- Rededicated myself to honing my craft and learned to appreciate taking things slow.
- Sold a house (THANK GOD).
- Gone on a couple of dates (WHOA).
- Made some strong personal changes.
So now, as June 22, 2015 comes to an end (16 minutes prior to this post) I look back on this year with many fond memories, and excitedly await what's to come.

Comments