In 3 we sprint

Hard to believe, but school is both around the corner, and almost done.  I head back to Seattle July 2nd, and finish up on the 24th.

The job market has been rough this year.  So far, one single call, and one rejection.  Such is life.  I'm surprised there are jobs available this year with Rio right around the corner.  We will see.  I am leaning toward one option, but who knows how things will change in the next few weeks.

Grades came out this week, and I am both pleased to have done well, and disappointed.  I'm pleased that I managed to stay on top of my work with the spring season craziness.  I am disappointed that I missed a 4.0 by a single point.  One.Single.Point.  Nothing like being nipped at the line.

I also need to go clothes shopping.  I decided for some strange reason, to give away a lot of my nicer clothing with the grand plan of replacing them this summer in a leisurely fashion.  That plan has not turned out well.

At least I did update my eye prescription.  I was told that I should seriously consider getting Lasik, and that my eyes and age make me an excellent candidate.  I have considered it, so that might be on the menu.  For now, new glasses, and being happy that my eyes haven't changed since the last check will have to do.

Comments

Popular Posts