So now what

That seems to be the question everyone is asking.  "Now what," or the ever popular, "What's next for you?"

Good question.

Right now I'm cultivating options.  I've applied for two jobs, and am in the process of applying for a third.  I am also waiting for a meeting - next week - with the current program to find out about coming back next year.  I know that they are looking for an assistant coach, but for now my curiosity revolves around volunteering for another year.

I'm slowly packing up the apartment.  There's not much to do, and this week I've focused on finishing off some major school work to make next week a bit more manageable.

All that remains is an end of the year BBQ with the team, and then I'm out of Corvallis for at least the remainder of the summer.

NCAAs and IRAs and Youth Nationals are around the bend.  Things are going to get interesting.

But, as a good friend of mine is constantly reminding me, don't forget to enjoy the show.

Comments

Popular Posts