Pac-12s

The first time I went to Pac-12s, it was called, "Pac-10s" because they hadn't added Utah and Colorado.


My friend Cynthia and I ran the radio announcements from the finish line tent, were able to interact with many coaches, and were able to witness one of the greatest races I've ever seen, when the UW men's varsity 4 sprinted through Cal to get them at the finish line.  

And then flip.

Fantastic race.

It's been an interesting month, but I'm looking forward to Pac-12s, Sacramento, and getting some much needed sun.

Unfortunately my body has decided that under the weather sounds like a good place to be, so I'm battling a small, but persistent cold.  I'm hitting it with pretty much anything I can think of in hopes of killing it off before we leave Friday.  Here's hoping.

The last week of the internship.  It's been an incredible 9 months.  

Comments

Popular Posts