Regular Schedule
I'm resting up after a busy morning of cleaning, laundry, catching up on some reading, discussing race results from the Classic, and Pac-12 Challenge, and gearing up for a busy week ahead.
The last two weeks have been odd because of dead week, finals, and spring break, resulting in a lot of stop and go, with some very effective practices.
We kicked off with a near sweep of Gonzaga in Spokane, and the team (women) finished yesterday at the Pac-12 Challenge in Redwood City.
They were competitive against Virginia, ranked 2nd in the country, but lost. They rebounded well in the afternoon and swept Oklahoma. Both teams were at NCAAs last year so it was a fairly solid result.
I spent the last two days coaching the 3V8 which didn't make the trip, and had three very solid workouts. I made a few changes to the rigging for athletes and I think things went better than they have been.
We now set our sights on next weekend and the Oregon State Classic where we will face Stanford, Washington, Minnesota, Louisville, and an exhibition crew from Oregon who will race our 3V8.
I'm looking forward to seeing these crews in action, and buoyed by the results from this weekend.
The last two weeks have been odd because of dead week, finals, and spring break, resulting in a lot of stop and go, with some very effective practices.
We kicked off with a near sweep of Gonzaga in Spokane, and the team (women) finished yesterday at the Pac-12 Challenge in Redwood City.
They were competitive against Virginia, ranked 2nd in the country, but lost. They rebounded well in the afternoon and swept Oklahoma. Both teams were at NCAAs last year so it was a fairly solid result.
I spent the last two days coaching the 3V8 which didn't make the trip, and had three very solid workouts. I made a few changes to the rigging for athletes and I think things went better than they have been.
We now set our sights on next weekend and the Oregon State Classic where we will face Stanford, Washington, Minnesota, Louisville, and an exhibition crew from Oregon who will race our 3V8.
I'm looking forward to seeing these crews in action, and buoyed by the results from this weekend.

Comments