Dead week, spring break, Spokane, California, etc.

We enter a pretty busy week by typical schedule standards.

This week we're preparing to head for our first regatta of the season.  I'm also preparing for finals, which has made for some fun.  And my truck chose this week to decide to have some issues.

So things are a bit hectic around here to say the least.

It's a shortened week because we load Friday, then travel Saturday to Spokane, and race Sunday.  Next week is spring break, which will also be shortened as part of the team travels to Redwood Shores in California for the Pac-12 Challenge.

I get to stay home next week and cover practices with the boats that remain behind.  I am ok with this because I've been to Redwood Shores many times, and will be looking forward to taking a well deserved break from classes - for a week - before diving into spring quarter.

Classes this quarter have been less than stimulating, but with one assignment left in each, I'm sitting on 100%.  I'd get more excited by this, but not having 100% at this point would be a bit of a letdown.

Spring is definitely upon us, and I am currently watching the wind blow over everything not tied down - I blame the coxswains for this because they were complaining Thursday about the sun, and the "heat."

Blasted coxswains.

Comments

Popular Posts