Freedom
It's been an exhausting week, with next week being more of the same. Selling a house is never as easy as it looks on TV. I'm still waiting for the smiling realtor to hand me a "sold" sign. As of yet, I am still waiting.
That combined with the mounting school work, and the truck deciding on Tuesday that it was time for a hissy fit, made this a week less desired. It's now Saturday, and I'm still attempting to pull through all of this.
That being said, this morning was the last morning of 8 hour weeks. Next Monday we can begin training for real, and I am looking forward to that.
We had an effective row on Friday afternoon, and finished off this week with a push on the ergs this morning. I'm now enjoying being dry, avoiding my personal e-mail, waiting for the next schedule to come rolling through.
That combined with the mounting school work, and the truck deciding on Tuesday that it was time for a hissy fit, made this a week less desired. It's now Saturday, and I'm still attempting to pull through all of this.
That being said, this morning was the last morning of 8 hour weeks. Next Monday we can begin training for real, and I am looking forward to that.
We had an effective row on Friday afternoon, and finished off this week with a push on the ergs this morning. I'm now enjoying being dry, avoiding my personal e-mail, waiting for the next schedule to come rolling through.
Comments