A two week headache
The last two weeks haven't exactly been fun, though it has nothing to do with coaching. Selling a home, especially out of state is a big pain. I'm not sure I get why people enjoy purchasing, remodeling or renovating, then flipping the house for another house. While I won't say never, I will say that based on this experience, I won't be interested in owning a house for a very long time.
The intern ship continues to sail smoothly - see what I did there - and I'm looking forward to getting into racing season. I'm always amazed by how quickly time flies. My roommate who is in the same grad program as I am, and I were commenting on our list of "Things to do in Corvallis" hasn't been attacked recently. We keep putting things off because, "We've got plenty of time," and now we are into February - close enough - and that list hasn't moved.
Time to get busy.
The intern ship continues to sail smoothly - see what I did there - and I'm looking forward to getting into racing season. I'm always amazed by how quickly time flies. My roommate who is in the same grad program as I am, and I were commenting on our list of "Things to do in Corvallis" hasn't been attacked recently. We keep putting things off because, "We've got plenty of time," and now we are into February - close enough - and that list hasn't moved.
Time to get busy.

Comments