A happy new year
It's a few days ahead of schedule, but I'm nursing a shoulder from a Christmas decoration mishap, so now seems to be as good a time as any to recap this year.
What can be said about this year that wouldn't be an understatement?
It's been quite a year.
A quick recap: I got into graduate school, I landed an incredible internship with a Division 1 program, I've grown my professional network - people are starting to know who I am now - and I'm in a great place halfway through the school year with grades, and work.
In short, it's been a phenomenal year to say the least. I'm enjoying these few days off, especially with a bum shoulder, but am looking forward to the start of spring season.
It's hard to believe that spring is just a handful of days away. I'm halfway through grad school and this internship, and in many ways, it feels as though I just started. I'm having way too much fun here.
Happy holidays dear readers. Watch out for those falling decorations.
What can be said about this year that wouldn't be an understatement?
It's been quite a year.
A quick recap: I got into graduate school, I landed an incredible internship with a Division 1 program, I've grown my professional network - people are starting to know who I am now - and I'm in a great place halfway through the school year with grades, and work.
In short, it's been a phenomenal year to say the least. I'm enjoying these few days off, especially with a bum shoulder, but am looking forward to the start of spring season.
It's hard to believe that spring is just a handful of days away. I'm halfway through grad school and this internship, and in many ways, it feels as though I just started. I'm having way too much fun here.
Happy holidays dear readers. Watch out for those falling decorations.

Comments