Giving thanks

I haven't had much to write about since returning from Seattle.  It's been a rather heavy week catching up on homework with final papers due shortly.  I'm also realizing that my trip to Florida is in two weeks, something that I've been looking forward to, but also rationalizing as "far off."

Currently we are in the 8 hour weeks, and are about to break for Thanksgiving, as well as dead week with finals coming up shortly.  Then winter training camp, then Christmas, and before you know it, we will be staring down the barrel of spring.

Time does move quickly when you stop paying attention to it.

I started my second Mead journal for this internship last week, and it's already looking full.  I was trying to come up with betters ways to do this, and I think that I may switch back to 3-ring binders and full page reviews.  We will have to see.  My OCD says that things need to all be exactly alike while my growth side says that it's interesting to see the progression, and the Mead journals are much easier and I use them all the time even when I was using 3-ring binders - one of the main reasons I switched.

In short, I take too many notes.  A journal of notes on practices and thoughts, and a binder full of practices and reviews.  I need a better system.

Comments

Popular Posts