All moved in
A quick update.
I moved into my apartment today in Corvallis.
The down side is that we don't have a garbage disposal.
The upside is that we're 2.5 miles from campus which will make commuting easy. We also have a garage which will help with storage, and we're on the third floor with a protected entryway so when winter rain hits, we'll have a nice and dry place to come home to. The third floor also means that most of the dirty that we could potentially track inside will be knocked off.
So again a quick update. Tomorrow I have a few things to take care of, but we have a team meeting this weekend and then away we go.
I moved into my apartment today in Corvallis.
The down side is that we don't have a garbage disposal.
The upside is that we're 2.5 miles from campus which will make commuting easy. We also have a garage which will help with storage, and we're on the third floor with a protected entryway so when winter rain hits, we'll have a nice and dry place to come home to. The third floor also means that most of the dirty that we could potentially track inside will be knocked off.
So again a quick update. Tomorrow I have a few things to take care of, but we have a team meeting this weekend and then away we go.
Comments