Running before you crawl
It's difficult to believe that Monday will kick off the final week of the summer session for graduate school. The last three weeks have been insanely busy, but also insanely fun. I've never had this much fun in school, and I am going to miss my classmates. It's hard to believe that when we leave next Friday, a full year will go by before I see anyone again. When I applied for this school, the administration told me that I would get to know my cohort and that they and I would bond very tightly. They were correct.
I'm currently relaxing after a heavy work week with one more project and two papers remaining before the weekend. I'm still working on my internship and have three possibilities on my list with interviews next week. We'll see what happens, but at this point, I have a good feeling going forward.
I was also pulled aside by one of my professors and told that she would like to see me go for my doctorate. She sees great potential in me, and enjoys my writing and papers, and would like to help me move forward with this. Running before I crawl. I guess that's something that I'll be thinking about this year.
I'm currently relaxing after a heavy work week with one more project and two papers remaining before the weekend. I'm still working on my internship and have three possibilities on my list with interviews next week. We'll see what happens, but at this point, I have a good feeling going forward.
I was also pulled aside by one of my professors and told that she would like to see me go for my doctorate. She sees great potential in me, and enjoys my writing and papers, and would like to help me move forward with this. Running before I crawl. I guess that's something that I'll be thinking about this year.

Comments