Getting closer
Again, apologies for the length between posts. I hope that you had a good Thanksgiving.
This has been a quietly busy month. Quietly because everything has been humming along though without any big boom or bust moments. And busy because I've been pressing the accelerator on the grad school application.
The news on that front is that it's done and ready to be turned in. Taking the GRE the day before Thanksgiving was not the best idea ever with the traffic and such, but it was what it was and I feel good about the scores. I've had a lot of help editing my writing sample and goal statement and I feel very good about them both.
So that's it. The application will be in next week - I want to double check a few things before I finish the application - and then we'll see how the dice come up.
This has been a quietly busy month. Quietly because everything has been humming along though without any big boom or bust moments. And busy because I've been pressing the accelerator on the grad school application.
The news on that front is that it's done and ready to be turned in. Taking the GRE the day before Thanksgiving was not the best idea ever with the traffic and such, but it was what it was and I feel good about the scores. I've had a lot of help editing my writing sample and goal statement and I feel very good about them both.
So that's it. The application will be in next week - I want to double check a few things before I finish the application - and then we'll see how the dice come up.

Comments