Crossing the mid point
First off, I hope that you had a great holiday. Mine was extremely uneventful which is exactly how I like it.
So the good news. My graduate school application is done. I got a final question answered to day which helped clear up a small thing with my application, but other than that, it's in. I'm about a week behind where I wanted to be, but that's what happens when you don't pay attention to the application questions, something to remember for the future.
Now that the application is in, I'm turning my attention to Northeastern - they've been contacting me regularly, and it doesn't hurt to cultivate options - and temporary employment while I wait on hearing about grad school. Ideally I will be admitted this year. If not, then I'll try again, as well as look into Northeastern. Unlike undergrad, I don't feel immense pressure to get in right away. I know that graduate school must be the next step, and I can tell that I am mentally ready to get back into school - something a couple of years ago I wasn't ready for.
Either way, in or deferred, I am cultivating options for coaching either by part time or volunteer. I'll need to lock something up for this coaching program regardless so jumping on it now doesn't hurt me at all. It's better to be prepared rather than scrambling to get things done at the last minute.
Anyhow, there's no sense in worrying about it. The deadline is in January, and I won't hear anything back till at least then. Regardless of what happens next, things are back on track.
So the good news. My graduate school application is done. I got a final question answered to day which helped clear up a small thing with my application, but other than that, it's in. I'm about a week behind where I wanted to be, but that's what happens when you don't pay attention to the application questions, something to remember for the future.
Now that the application is in, I'm turning my attention to Northeastern - they've been contacting me regularly, and it doesn't hurt to cultivate options - and temporary employment while I wait on hearing about grad school. Ideally I will be admitted this year. If not, then I'll try again, as well as look into Northeastern. Unlike undergrad, I don't feel immense pressure to get in right away. I know that graduate school must be the next step, and I can tell that I am mentally ready to get back into school - something a couple of years ago I wasn't ready for.
Either way, in or deferred, I am cultivating options for coaching either by part time or volunteer. I'll need to lock something up for this coaching program regardless so jumping on it now doesn't hurt me at all. It's better to be prepared rather than scrambling to get things done at the last minute.
Anyhow, there's no sense in worrying about it. The deadline is in January, and I won't hear anything back till at least then. Regardless of what happens next, things are back on track.

Comments