Off the line
The women's team kicked off the spring season this morning with an erg piece, and circuits.
While the technique was a bit rough, the times were solid, the effort was there, and it felt good to start the season off on the right foot.
The men's team will pick it up this afternoon with an abbreviated workout, their spring season meeting, and then finish today with a supplemental workout, prepping for their first test of the season tomorrow.
Despite the excitement of the first day of practice, and it being preview day, it's going to be a fairly slow day in the office, and coffee will be needed. I could have used better sleep last night, but gave it the good old "college try" in an effort to get at least 6 hours. Anticipation really does hurt though, and I could use a nap.
Anyhow, spring is underway. I'm really looking forward to meeting with the men's team today, and see the testing start tomorrow morning.
While the technique was a bit rough, the times were solid, the effort was there, and it felt good to start the season off on the right foot.
The men's team will pick it up this afternoon with an abbreviated workout, their spring season meeting, and then finish today with a supplemental workout, prepping for their first test of the season tomorrow.
Despite the excitement of the first day of practice, and it being preview day, it's going to be a fairly slow day in the office, and coffee will be needed. I could have used better sleep last night, but gave it the good old "college try" in an effort to get at least 6 hours. Anticipation really does hurt though, and I could use a nap.
Anyhow, spring is underway. I'm really looking forward to meeting with the men's team today, and see the testing start tomorrow morning.


Comments