No avoiding it
Tomorrow, the long winter wait is over. Tomorrow we dust off the ergs - as though the athletes haven't been keeping them dust free already - and hit the spring season hard. Or hard enough. Tomorrow will be an easier erg piece with the women's team, and the spring "this is where we are" meeting for the men.
Still, despite the easy going nature of the first day, the season ramps up considerably this week. The men's team have two test days this week, followed by two more the following week. The women are looking at at least one test this week if not more.
As I said in my previous post, the river is navigable, and I'm looking forward to next week when we can get out and start stretching our legs.
Still, despite the easy going nature of the first day, the season ramps up considerably this week. The men's team have two test days this week, followed by two more the following week. The women are looking at at least one test this week if not more.
As I said in my previous post, the river is navigable, and I'm looking forward to next week when we can get out and start stretching our legs.

Comments