More school?
Spring is here - technically - so it's time to start looking for jobs, especially since this internship will run its course in another 3 months. Rowing jobs start posting in April - some a bit earlier - and continue until July. And then there's one final push in August.
So sports fans, this means leaving behind a great internship and heading out into the job market, this time armed with a masters degree.
Where to go from here? It's early so there aren't a lot of jobs opening up yet. And we are approaching the Olympic cycle so there is a chance there aren't a lot of changes made. Of course I didn't anticipate anywhere near the number of changes that happened last year - we talked about all the moves for many, many weekends in Seattle/Corvallis - so you never know.
As for me? I'm looking at a second stint in grad school as a graduate assistant - one option - and also waiting to see what comes my way.
Juniors? Could do that again. College? It does seem to be a waste of a masters if I don't push for a job at this level again.
Stay tuned.
So sports fans, this means leaving behind a great internship and heading out into the job market, this time armed with a masters degree.
Where to go from here? It's early so there aren't a lot of jobs opening up yet. And we are approaching the Olympic cycle so there is a chance there aren't a lot of changes made. Of course I didn't anticipate anywhere near the number of changes that happened last year - we talked about all the moves for many, many weekends in Seattle/Corvallis - so you never know.
As for me? I'm looking at a second stint in grad school as a graduate assistant - one option - and also waiting to see what comes my way.
Juniors? Could do that again. College? It does seem to be a waste of a masters if I don't push for a job at this level again.
Stay tuned.

Comments