Internship
A quick update on the grad school internship front.
I'll be working with the Oregon State women's rowing program in Corvallis this coming year. I am very excited to be working with a division one program in the Pac-12 conference, a rowing powerhouse. Coach Ford is someone I believe I can learn a great deal from, and was enthusiastic in both what I can bring to the program and what the program to do for me.
I am still working out the final details, but should be in Corvallis by September.
I'll be working with the Oregon State women's rowing program in Corvallis this coming year. I am very excited to be working with a division one program in the Pac-12 conference, a rowing powerhouse. Coach Ford is someone I believe I can learn a great deal from, and was enthusiastic in both what I can bring to the program and what the program to do for me.
I am still working out the final details, but should be in Corvallis by September.

Comments