A good morning
200 posts in my coaching blog. I feel the need to celebrate. Here's a good way to start.
This morning I received an e-mail informing me that I'd been selected to move forward with admission. This means that in two weeks, I'll have an interview with admissions.
They sent out an e-mail outlining the interview process, and I've spent most of the day working through it. I'm pretty excited to just be moving forward and am going to do my best to kick through this into the next phase.
This morning I received an e-mail informing me that I'd been selected to move forward with admission. This means that in two weeks, I'll have an interview with admissions.
They sent out an e-mail outlining the interview process, and I've spent most of the day working through it. I'm pretty excited to just be moving forward and am going to do my best to kick through this into the next phase.

Comments