Come and gone

As you can probably tell, the deadline for my University of Washington application has come and gone.

And I'm happy to report that my application was done with a couple of days to spare though I probably owe some people a few apologies for being a huge nag.  UW has a rather interesting way of submitting reference letters - at least for this graduate program.  Rather than mailing them in - which is an option - the references can make life easy and simply upload them directly to your application.

Cake right?  Except that I can see the application process by logging in, and as the days clicked down, and the section that said, "references" remained "pending" I got a little trigger happy with the e-mail, and started reminding everyone of the coming deadline.

I wasn't terrible, but I wasn't exactly cool under fire either.  I believe I sent four e-mails, possibly five.

But the application is in, and we'll see what happens next.  Right now I'm still trying to decide if I want to apply for another program at Northeastern.  I've drawn up my T chart and have been going back and forth.  I'm probably going to apply because it never hurts to have options, but I'm waiting for a couple of weeks before deciding for sure.  It's a rolling application so I apply when I'm ready.

But the main application is in, I'm very thankful for all the help I had with it, and now I'm hoping that I get chosen for an interview.

Comments

Popular Posts