Infirmary list

Today was the first day of the 2012 spring season and we opened it with about half the team on the sick list. Illness is ravaging the team but the good news is that everyone is about half way through their respective ailments and with a very strong winter behind us, we should be able to rebound well.

Those who weren't sick today started off with a 2k and the results were very positive all around. I admit that I found this rather surprising given the hiccups we've been having toward the end of the winter training with motivation. It was encouraging to see so many PRs and solid tests. Despite all the sickness, I'm feeling very good about the season and don't think that we'll be that far behind once we get everyone back. All we need right now is patience.

On the other hand, I woke up this morning sick and have started feelings worse as the day has progressed. We'll see how I'm able to handle this bout.

Comments

Popular Posts