Back amongst the living

Mostly.

It's been a long haul to get here and while I never felt completely run down, there is still a significant gap between feeling mostly good and all good. Still there is light at the end of the tunnel and I've dropped down to medicating myself only when I feel like it's absolutely necessary. I've definitely fallen in love with Sudafed and have dropped the old standby of Dayquil Sinus.

Unfortunately I've not been the only one down with a cold. Nearly 3/4 of the team has had some ailment of one kind or another which has really been putting a damper on the amount of practices we've been able to run. The women's team is getting along better - they caught the bugs before the men did - but at this point everything is moving forward. The numbers are filling up again and we should have the men's team back on the water tomorrow.

First regatta hits March 10th. Spring has definitely sprung.

Comments

Popular Posts