Spring Break
We are currently in the middle of the spring break week for most of the kids which has meant a serious lack of attendance at daily practice. I didn't schedule a lot of work this week simply because I knew that numbers would be down and instead have planned to make up this missed week. Our next regatta is two weeks from Friday which is really bearing down on us but again I've planned for this.
On one hand it's a pain to be missing good water and a week's worth of practice and on the other hand it really has been a blessing in disguise because it allows me to re-focus on the tasks at hand, work on some lineup changes and get things in order so that when the kids come back next Monday we can jump right into it.
I got some very good news regarding regatta attendance for the rest of the season which allows me a lot of flexibility in lineups that I didn't have last season. That makes for one very happy coach.
Looking for to the rest of the season kicking off well.
On one hand it's a pain to be missing good water and a week's worth of practice and on the other hand it really has been a blessing in disguise because it allows me to re-focus on the tasks at hand, work on some lineup changes and get things in order so that when the kids come back next Monday we can jump right into it.
I got some very good news regarding regatta attendance for the rest of the season which allows me a lot of flexibility in lineups that I didn't have last season. That makes for one very happy coach.
Looking for to the rest of the season kicking off well.

Comments