2018-2019
This will be a short post.
It's been a busy couple of weeks which is why I haven't posted. As summer grinds toward September things start happening and hours seem to grow shorter even if technically an hour remains 60 minutes.
I'll be back in Corvallis for the 2018-2019 season working with the Oregon State men's program. I'm looking forward to this opportunity for several reasons, first and foremost because I love Corvallis and the OSU program. It's exciting getting back into the Pac-12 with a varsity program, and I'll have many opportunities this year that I haven't had over the previous couple of years.
More than anything I'm looking forward to sorting out coaching and whether or not this season will be it for me or if I simply needed a boost of energy from a positive environment.
Time will tell. We had our first staff meeting yesterday and I felt more energy and excitement in the first few minutes of that than I've felt in a good while.
It's been a busy couple of weeks which is why I haven't posted. As summer grinds toward September things start happening and hours seem to grow shorter even if technically an hour remains 60 minutes.
I'll be back in Corvallis for the 2018-2019 season working with the Oregon State men's program. I'm looking forward to this opportunity for several reasons, first and foremost because I love Corvallis and the OSU program. It's exciting getting back into the Pac-12 with a varsity program, and I'll have many opportunities this year that I haven't had over the previous couple of years.
More than anything I'm looking forward to sorting out coaching and whether or not this season will be it for me or if I simply needed a boost of energy from a positive environment.
Time will tell. We had our first staff meeting yesterday and I felt more energy and excitement in the first few minutes of that than I've felt in a good while.

Comments