A tremor in the force?

It's been a few weeks since I've posted, but I promise I have good reasons for the silence though I'm not yet prepared to make any announcements yet.  Things are getting very interesting around the west coast, and I hope to be involved in some of the decisions to come.

I'm still pushing forward on the job front.  Things are moving forward, but moving slowly.  And since I'm an extremely patient person - no - I'm quietly sitting by, keeping my fingers on the pulse of things, and waiting.

No, I'm refreshing my gmail account, and running through the job boards at least six or seven times in the morning, and several times at night.

I'm not entirely sure I believe that, "Things happen for a reason," but this spring could potentially convince me that there is some validity to that saying.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts