2017

I'm a bit late in posting this, but it's only now beginning to feel like a new year.

2016, 2016 was not a year that I want to remember.

Many good things happened in it, but overall it felt as though I were being run over by a truck.  Over, and over again.

It's the first time I've coached and felt my age.  The year took its toll mentally, and emotionally.  I've never felt this done before.  Even 2013 didn't do this number on me.

The last few weeks of 2016 were the hardest.  To say that I was struggling mentally with how the year had gone would have been a gross understatement.  I was angry, and bitter over many things, and it was reaching a point where something had to give.

And so, I had a talk with a coaching friend.  I let loose a lot of pent up emotions, and cleared the air of how the year had affected me.

And I felt better.  This week truly feels as though I've turned the corner on 2016, and 2017 is fully in front.

Comments

Popular Posts