Next year already
It's been a few weeks since I last posted, mostly because I've had very little to post.
And here we are, summer quickly approaching an end, and I am still looking for employment. It's been a lot of applying, and unfortunately not a lot to report. I've had a few interviews, and flew down for my first campus interview - that was fun minus the delay.
Friday I have an interview with a program in Washington, and I hope to hear back from another job next week. We shall see what happens. Cross those fingers!
And here we are, summer quickly approaching an end, and I am still looking for employment. It's been a lot of applying, and unfortunately not a lot to report. I've had a few interviews, and flew down for my first campus interview - that was fun minus the delay.
Friday I have an interview with a program in Washington, and I hope to hear back from another job next week. We shall see what happens. Cross those fingers!

Comments