Jobs jobs jobs

It's been quiet on the blog front as I've pulled well back from rowing since returning home.  Let me tell you, home has been solid.  

I wore jeans in 90 degree weather the other day just because I could, and just because the humidity level was low.  I do not miss Ohio's climate.  

I've been applying for jobs, searching for full time work, and it's been going slowly.  Two large programs did not pan out - happens - and several programs have gone silent - also happens.  I've expanded my search this year to include junior programs, and those to have been slow to answer.  

Still, despite it being August I remain unconcerned.  I have an interview tomorrow, and one next Thursday, and one search is just now commencing.  I don't feel rushed, which is good, and figure that the worst case scenario is I try and volunteer somewhere again.  I also know that August, especially late August is notorious for dropping several big programs or opportunities at the death so fingers crossed that trend continues.  

Comments

Popular Posts