Slow summer
It's been a slow summer to say the least. I was at dinner the other day talking about grad school as though graduation were months ago, when it was pointed out that it'd been less than a week.
Slow summer indeed.
I've been detoxing and applying for jobs. Right now the "2015 Jobs" folder has 15 files and counting. It's been extremely slow this year, and per usual, as we enter August, things are heating up with new jobs posting.
So where is this train off to next?
Not to get too far ahead of myself, but I believe I've narrowed it down to two offers. I have a few more things to get into place first, but I am...90 percent certain of where I'll be coaching next year, and I'm extremely excited about it.
Slow summer indeed.
I've been detoxing and applying for jobs. Right now the "2015 Jobs" folder has 15 files and counting. It's been extremely slow this year, and per usual, as we enter August, things are heating up with new jobs posting.
So where is this train off to next?
Not to get too far ahead of myself, but I believe I've narrowed it down to two offers. I have a few more things to get into place first, but I am...90 percent certain of where I'll be coaching next year, and I'm extremely excited about it.

Comments