All hands are down
Finally, after far too long of sitting on land watching the shells and oars collect dust and cobwebs, we take the cover off the 2012-2013 season. Tomorrow, at 5:30 in the AM while most people on this side of the world are still asleep, the erg room will start to sound like a wind tunnel as the guys spin up the fans. Soon, loud, driving music will follow and fitness assessment week will begin in earnest.
This has been the longest summer on record for me. I've been ready to go since June. I thought that July was a long month until we hit August. I swore August would never end till September rolled around. This last week has lasted an entire month with prepping the fall facility, getting launches tuned and moving equipment.
I'm very excited that I'll be up in a few short hours. I'm sure in a month or so that feeling will start to die down but for now, 4 AM cannot get here quick enough.
Good luck to everyone and their seasons.
This has been the longest summer on record for me. I've been ready to go since June. I thought that July was a long month until we hit August. I swore August would never end till September rolled around. This last week has lasted an entire month with prepping the fall facility, getting launches tuned and moving equipment.
I'm very excited that I'll be up in a few short hours. I'm sure in a month or so that feeling will start to die down but for now, 4 AM cannot get here quick enough.
Good luck to everyone and their seasons.

Comments