Attention....
Well loyal readers, I've let you all down. I plum forgot to update about the Governor's Cup race results and now am frantically packing and doing last minute laundry in preparation for another regatta this weekend.
So...I will owe for two races. We are headed off for Cascade Sprints which used to be known as Daffodil Cup. Personally I'm glad for the name change. It gets the conference back to using a classic name and I think that it smartens up the whole image of the conference in general. Superficial yes but unlike Shakespeare, I do think that there's something to a name. Personal opinion but there it is.
With that readers, I'm off to try and not over pack again - old coxswain habit of packing twice the needed amount - before hitting bed early.
So...I will owe for two races. We are headed off for Cascade Sprints which used to be known as Daffodil Cup. Personally I'm glad for the name change. It gets the conference back to using a classic name and I think that it smartens up the whole image of the conference in general. Superficial yes but unlike Shakespeare, I do think that there's something to a name. Personal opinion but there it is.
With that readers, I'm off to try and not over pack again - old coxswain habit of packing twice the needed amount - before hitting bed early.

Comments