It's about that time

And just when it looked as though 2012 would never get here, it's here and I'm eagerly counting down the remaining 2 weeks till we officially kick off spring practice again.

It's been a very long time off - Oct 31 - and I'm anxious to get started. I've been looking back at the plans I've been putting together, changing some things and adding in extras. I know how I want to start the season and we'll see where we go from that point.

This spring will definitely be interesting and challenging and hopefully, ultimately rewarding. Both teams have a lot on their plate though for different reasons and this is an important spring for the program itself. No pressure.

Mostly I'm looking forward to being back on campus and not sitting around at home or leafing through old training plans. I am definitely ready for spring.

Comments

Popular Posts