Cabin Fever
The holidays have come and gone and now that we've moved into January, I'm eagerly and "patiently" counting down the days till we get to start official practices again. This time off has made me miss coaching juniors where we were "all hands on deck" from September till May. I'm very excited about this coming season but I've also got a bit of trepidation. Everything that we want is right there in front of us and we've got the pieces in place to go for all of our goals and could easily accomplish them. Still, I'm a little gun shy from last season where I had the same thing - talent, numbers - where paper didn't pan out in reality. Last year is really driving this season which is why, despite being a little under a month out, I've been burning the midnight oil making sure that I feel confident about the training plans and am ready from the moment they say go.
All that being said, here is a little motivation for pushing through January.
Comments