Clearly it's been a while
Dear readers,
It's been quite a while since I made a post on this blog, and frankly even longer since I made a post about a current program I am at.
Frankly, I don't see that changing any time soon. I am currently coaching at a program but after over 12 years of keeping this blog, I've come to to realization that I have been steadily losing interest in it.
While there is much to talk about, many topics to discuss - currently enrolled in the US Rowing L3 Coaching Certification program - I simply do not have the motivation or energy required to maintain this blog.
I'm currently working full-time at two jobs which means I'm pulling down a steady 70-75 hours a week. That takes a lot of time and energy and the spare time I do have - rare - I've dedicated to myself which includes checking into hobbies such as cooking, and working out more. With hours that start at 350 AM, end times around 7 PM, and then the rush to complete homework for US Rowing or just to get some dinner on the table, shower, and have some down time before I head off for bed, updating this, or discussing a topic is low on my "to do list."
So for now, the blog will go on hiatus. I will check in occasionally especially as we enter into the hiring season but for now, thank you for your continued reading.
And with that, I'll sign off with the final thing I say to all my crews before they row away:
"I'll see you at the top."

Comments