A quick catch up

 It's been ages since I've done an update and that is both purposeful as well as simply moving through a world in the middle of a pandemic.

A quick update: I'm currently working two jobs. I work early mornings at Home Depot which pulls down a solid 40 hours a week including benefits. 

I am also the varsity men's coach & director of fleet operations and maintenance with a local program in Portland. This provides an additional 30-36 hours of work a week which makes for some long days and short nights but it's good to be back coaching again.

I've put together my staff, a first for me, and I'm excited to get the fall season underway. There's a long road ahead. This program has had it rough for the last ten years, but the athletes are eager to learn and grow, and there's great promise ahead for the team. 

Comments

Popular Posts