Not forgotten
I have not forgotten about this blog though it has been months since I last posted. Unfortunately where I'm currently working leaves much to be desired with internet service so I've taken to posting the old fashioned way - not posting.
I'm keeping a journal, logging thoughts, and other such things as this season progresses, and will be posting bits and pieces of it later.
For now though, I am back at my parents place for the Christmas holiday. I am looking forward to doing some cooking, presents, spending time with my two cats, and catching up with some friends.
I hope everyone's holidays are going well. 2018 approaches.
I'm keeping a journal, logging thoughts, and other such things as this season progresses, and will be posting bits and pieces of it later.
For now though, I am back at my parents place for the Christmas holiday. I am looking forward to doing some cooking, presents, spending time with my two cats, and catching up with some friends.
I hope everyone's holidays are going well. 2018 approaches.

Comments