More graduate school

It has been a very hectic stretch around here as I gather up everything I need for grad school.  I realize that I have almost 3 months left before I need to be in Seattle, but I'd rather ride on top of the wave than have it crash down on me. 

I wish there was something more interesting and exciting to post, but for now it's a lot of hurry up and wait.  The good news is that all of my paperwork is going in nicely without any headaches thus far, and any problems that I've had, have all been rather simple to remedy.  I'm hoping that this continues.

I've got a two white board system going right now where everything I need, or will need is written down, then checked off.  I'm on my second go around with the whiteboards, but this has made it very easy to keep on top of anything and everything. 

This week has been a big week in terms of getting things taken care of, and will spill over into next week as well.  The big news was taking a trip to Seattle yesterday to meet with the head coach of a program to discuss the possibilities of me working as a graduate assistant next year.  Things are looking good on that front.  This Sunday I'll head down to Eugene to meet with the University of Oregon club and talk about helping out there as well. 

I've given myself till the middle of May to make a decision on where I'll be staying next year, and right now I'm liking the options that I've managed to pull together.  The talk in Seattle yesterday was excellent, but as for a front runner, I've yet to really decide.  We'll see how things shake out after Sunday. 

Comments

Popular Posts