Quick change
Well, I'm sick. I seem to have a penchant for getting sick in even years going back to 2008. Thankfully this seems to be a mild cold and not the illness that put me down for a few days in 2012.
So why the title change? This blog started originally as just something for me to put my thoughts down, make some observations about practice, etc. but it has morphed into a more serious blog about rowing than I had imagined. At this point I consider this a "professional" blog where I offer my thoughts on subjects ranging from rowing specific topics to wide ranging sports topics that I then relate back to rowing or coaching.
Since I run a personal blog - completely separate from this - I decided that it would be more appropriate to have a more rowing centered title than the previous. In putting together a rowing title, I decided to have it make little sense as a way to tie into the subjects I post about. As I said, I range all over with my topics that rarely tie into each other beyond rowing or sports, and thus a title that reflects this.
Not to worry, the subjects will stay the same and will pick back up again...once I stop alternating between sneezing and coughing.
So why the title change? This blog started originally as just something for me to put my thoughts down, make some observations about practice, etc. but it has morphed into a more serious blog about rowing than I had imagined. At this point I consider this a "professional" blog where I offer my thoughts on subjects ranging from rowing specific topics to wide ranging sports topics that I then relate back to rowing or coaching.
Since I run a personal blog - completely separate from this - I decided that it would be more appropriate to have a more rowing centered title than the previous. In putting together a rowing title, I decided to have it make little sense as a way to tie into the subjects I post about. As I said, I range all over with my topics that rarely tie into each other beyond rowing or sports, and thus a title that reflects this.
Not to worry, the subjects will stay the same and will pick back up again...once I stop alternating between sneezing and coughing.

Comments