Anticipation

The summer is nearing its finale readers and this means that fall practice is not far around the corner. Oregon has been it's typical self and despite it being the middle of July, we still haven't hit summer. This should make the transition to fall rather easy.

I've been keeping busy with a couple trips to Willamette to renew my staff i.d. as well as catch up with Ryan on the fall schedule, recruiting trips and new assistant we're looking to hire. I have my favorites and I'm certain they will exceed my expectations and leave us with a difficult decision, the kind that I always enjoy.

In the mean time I've been pulling coats and jackets out of summer storage, cleaning them down and buying water proofing. I'm debating on buying a new pair of boots or sticking with what I've got. And a new jacket wouldn't be a bad idea. This time around I plan on avoiding a mostly white coat regardless of how much I like the design and how cheap it is.

Anyhow fall is so close I can taste it. Let's get this show on the road.

Comments

Popular Posts