Update
There really isn't a lot to update since Thanksgiving. I've had a rather busy week or so with a lot of travel and working on spring training plans.
I've been struggling with motivation recently so I was pleased that I went to the local coffee shop on Friday and worked hard for about 3 hours on the varsity and novice men's spring training plan. It's not complete but I like where things are headed. I'll continue to smooth things out and once we get back into the swing of the season, everything else will fall into place.
I've also really pushed the framework of the novice women's team. I don't know if I'll be coaching them as well this spring. I think a lot of it will depend on the number of varsity women we have returning - we're supposed to get a good amount more. If that truly is the case then there is a chance that I will continue to have responsibilities toward them and I want to be prepared.
Overall I'm very happy with the spring plan. I've done some digging into my own past and my plans and realize that typically my plans don't change much. I alter them depending on whom I'm coaching but the basic overall idea and framework has stayed the same save the refinements I've been learning and attempting to make.
Christmas is coming up faster than ever and that means that January will be here and before long it'll be spring season and we'll be all geared up for what should be a very exciting spring. I can't wait for spring. I always look forward to spring and what it holds.
I've been struggling with motivation recently so I was pleased that I went to the local coffee shop on Friday and worked hard for about 3 hours on the varsity and novice men's spring training plan. It's not complete but I like where things are headed. I'll continue to smooth things out and once we get back into the swing of the season, everything else will fall into place.
I've also really pushed the framework of the novice women's team. I don't know if I'll be coaching them as well this spring. I think a lot of it will depend on the number of varsity women we have returning - we're supposed to get a good amount more. If that truly is the case then there is a chance that I will continue to have responsibilities toward them and I want to be prepared.
Overall I'm very happy with the spring plan. I've done some digging into my own past and my plans and realize that typically my plans don't change much. I alter them depending on whom I'm coaching but the basic overall idea and framework has stayed the same save the refinements I've been learning and attempting to make.
Christmas is coming up faster than ever and that means that January will be here and before long it'll be spring season and we'll be all geared up for what should be a very exciting spring. I can't wait for spring. I always look forward to spring and what it holds.

Comments